User avatar

Cassandra

  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Hey L, and welcome to YWS! Imp beat me to greeting you, but hey, first is the worst, second is the best! ;) As long as you want to work ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Zolariel and SilentGargoyle7! Enjoy the site, and PM me if you have any questions! :D --Cass

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me with any questions you have. :D --Cass

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Hee hee, thanks guys. I honestly haven't critted anything but FREAK since NaNo started, but shhh, don't tell anyone! :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea, I'm a newbie.

    Hey there! How are you liking the site so far? PM me if you have any questions. :D --Cass

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey... i guess

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, and I look forward to seeing your stuff around the site! --Cass

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo.

    Hey MiwaKi, and welcome to YWS! If you've got any questions or want a critique, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you relatively quickly, as I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I have a cousin named Devon. But he's about seven years old, so you're definitely not him. XD PM me if you've got any questions ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Hey Jaz, and welcome to YWS! This is a great place to improve your writing, so go ahead and critique some work, then post your own! PM me if you ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Welcome to YWS! It's pretty cool here--PM me with any questions, okay? :D

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Deranged? I perfer "different" or "unique"! Okay, okay. "Disturbed" might be accurate as well. Frightened yet, Kel? ;) How's your NaNo coming, by the way?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: [s]Bwahaha. We like scaring newbies.[/s] I mean, niteowl, stop scaring new members! ;)

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    Caroline B. Cooney. Didn't she write Goddess of Yesterday ? I think so. Our teacher read that to us in sixth grade social studies, because it's about the Trojan War, ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site--PM me with any questions you've got! :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Woo hoo! I get to be the first one to welcome you! ;) So yeah. Welcome, welcome, welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? PM ...

    Oct 27, 2006


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain