User avatar

Cassandra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/17-11/31

    Woot woot! Congrats, Dreamy! You so totally deserve this. :D

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: what ho!

    Hey there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions, and though I don't write or crit poetry, it's always nice to see a new face around ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or need a critique, okay? ;) --Cass

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: IM NEW

    Welcome to YWS! Go ahead and PM me if you have any questions at all and I'll be sure to get back to you right away. Enjoy the site! :D ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Audeamus!

    Welcome back! I'm Cassandra, and I wasn't here two years yeah. I wouldn't remember you! But hello anyway! ;)

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Yay! *cheers* Congrats, Fand! :D

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: KrystalStars

    ^It should be "gramm a r". ;) I think I've already introduced myself on the Welcome forums, but hello again! I'm in the same boat as Myth and Snoink as ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine

    It looks so clean and snazzy in this format, Nate. Nice work! :D

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Witty, Witty Title.

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write (poetry, prose, etc.)? PM me if you have any questions whatsoever. :D --Cass

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um.. . Hey, I'm New

    Crazy? Crazy is a compliment here on YWS. Trust me. I'm Cass, and welcome! PM me if you have any questions, kay? I don't critique poetry much, so you'll see ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Thanks ya'all! I'm glad that I found some other homeschoolers! Please check out my stuff, I hope you like it. The more you critique others' work, the more crits you'll ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Haha, Shafter. I'm Cancer too! And I'm also Cassandra. ;) I'm 14 as well, and I write mostly fiction. PM me if you have any questions whatsoever, and I'll be ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Remodeling YWS

    I'm so excited to find out about the new changes and surprises in store! Thanks for putting so much time into the site, Nate! We owe you big time. :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! I'm Cassandra an I'm fourteen as well. I mostly write prose--short stories and novels, when I can manage (yay, NaNoWriMo!). PM me if you have ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 11/5 - 11/12: Cassandra

    Hee hee, thanks guys. I honestly haven't critted anything but FREAK since NaNo started, but shhh, don't tell anyone! :D Yes...I noticed that. ^_~ I was wondering where 7000 points ...

    Nov 7, 2006


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality