-
Re: Greetings~
Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or need a crit, please don't hesitate to PM me. Have fun! :D --Cass
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Another newbie to harass
Welcome to YWS, Megan! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or would like a critique when you post some writing, and have fun! :D --Cass
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Hey ya'll
Welcome to YWS, Lilith! What sort of stuff do you like to write, even if you don't finish them? Poetry? Short stories? Novels? If it's any consolation, I haven't finished ...
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi, Enchantess Muffin, and welcome to YWS! What kind of stuff do you like to write? Fantasy? Poetry? Songs? I think that those three things (school, procrastination, internet forums) get ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: New Post Function Coming Soon
XD [s]You had me going there in the beginning[/s] I didn't believe one word of it. O.o :D
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Hi!
Welcome to the site! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass
Apr 11, 2007 -
Re: {Place sarcastic introduction here}
Do I smell like a Leonard Cohen fan? Maybe I need a shower... XD Honestly, I have never heard of Leonard Cohen. I do know that a lot of people ...
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: Hey!!!
Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: HOLA!
Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: BOO!
Welcome to YWS, Feilyn! It certainly is a unique you name. I like it. :D Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and have fun! --Cass
Apr 2, 2007 -
Re: Just Saying Hello
Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Let me know if you need any help or a critique, and have fun! :D --Cass
Mar 30, 2007 -
Re: New
Welcome to YWS! What kinds of stuff do you like to write? Do you have any hobbies? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the ...
Mar 21, 2007 -
Re: I Hope I am Welcome As A Beginner to onling Writing Groups
Wlecome to YWS, Sean! Remember to read the FAQ and make sure you critique two pieces of work for every piece you post, because the best way to get crits ...
Mar 19, 2007 -
Re: Salutations.
Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me with any questions, and enjoy yourself! :D --Cass
Mar 17, 2007 -
Re: [edited to remove personal information]
Welcome to YWS! I'm learning Spanish in school, but I'm nowhere near fluent, unfortunately. Still, it's fun! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need ...
Mar 14, 2007
