User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Tips Re: Your Muse

    I just tried this. Lots of fun. Ended up typing two and half pages. Nice idea. It helped a lot. :thumb: Thank you!

    May 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    This is really good advice and I definitely need to try this. I've novel for th last couple of weeks, and I really need to get going. I figure I'll ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: When do I describe looks?

    There's a quote from John Ames in this writing book I have: "The problem with creating a complete photo of your character is that we all have varying standards of ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    I put it through the translator at freetranslation.com, and it came out like this: Camaro' n that nothing itself lolleba the waterfall So it couldn't translate "Camaro' n" and "lolleba". ...

    Apr 29, 2006


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton