-
Re: The Importance of Not Quitting
Well said, Griff. :D
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Inside The Writer's Head (A Scary Place, Indeed)
Hee hee...a look inside the mind of Snoink...:D
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: Procrastination
^ Good point. But who can I find who'll push me? Unfortunately none of my friends are very into my writting...*grumble grumble* Ah well. Might have to settle for bribing ...
Aug 18, 2006 -
Re: Procrastination
Er, yeah. I'd be grateful for the answer to this too!! :?
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Lists Are Love
Lists Are Love Yes, I really do love lists. Not the bad kind, mind you. The bad kind being to-do lists and lists of thank you notes to write. But ...
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: How To Write About Deep Psychological Stuff
Ooh, good stuff. *Writes it all down* Thanks for this, Sam!
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: Objects to Prompt You...
Huh, good idea. I never thought of that (as per usual ;) ).
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story
Yeah, except if you've got the words of the song in your head rather than the words that should be flowing onto the paper. :D
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story
Hmmm...I'll have to try this. Unfortunately I have trouble listening to music when I'm writing: I usually start singing along. :?
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: I Hate Outlining
Yay! I just spent about an hour organizing the beginning of my novel on little sticky notes, then sticking them to the walls of my bedroom. Who needs stinking cardboard? ...
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: So, So Tired, And The Importance Of Setting Difficult Goals
*jaw drops* 40 miles a week?! :shock: You're nuts, Nate. But if you set goals that seem impossible, don't you usually get more easily discouraged? I've always heard that you ...
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: Flawless- Yet Flawed? (With A Nod To Snoink)
Thanks for posting this! It was a very interesting read, plus I have some ideas about my characters now...
Jul 30, 2006 -
Re: Ten Simple Truths (Not So Simply Explained)
Fun read. :D ...please post more? *puppy dog eyes*
Jul 28, 2006 -
Re: Originality?
You don't really have to worry about originallity if you're honest. I mean, if you're true to your characters and everything, it will be original. ^I've read this somewhere before. ...
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: Fragments-Are they grammatically wrong?
I love fragments! *Huggles* They can really help set the mood for a scene/piece, however they can get annoying if overused...
Jul 23, 2006
