User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I second the NaNoWriMo site, though I haven't posted much since November. Still, I can still pick up ideas there and look through the forums for help. But I don't ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: On Character Development: Casting Sessions

    Great article, as always, DD. I'm definitely going to bookmark this page for future use: there's a character I'd love to try this out on. Thanks! :D

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: What I hate about publishing...

    All the edits you're making may feel overwhelming now, but once it's all said and done, I'm sure when you read you're work back over you'll decide it was for ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Posting Checklist

    I applaud you for posting this! *claps* In all seriousness, though; this is a good checklist for everyone. When people ignore number rules 5 and 2 it really annoys the ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    I can barely finish anything, better yet get around to putting a title on my stuff, so I won't worry too much about this now... :roll:

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: speeling & grammr

    I think I just lost a few brain cells while reading that, Snoink. XD

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    Hee hee. Thanks, guys. I wish I could be writing right now, but alas: English homework. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining, though: it is writing, even if it's poetry.

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    Descriptions, you say? Well, I'll tell you about my NaNo, because it's fairly ridiculous, but for right now, I'm not going to say too much about my W.I.P. ;) NaNoWriMo ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: How To Fend Off Angry Mobs Consisting of Your Own Characters

    Your novels sound so interesting, Sam! I shall have to keep an eye on this thread. ;) ((And the description of Green made so much more sense when I read ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Cassandra's [Procrastination of] Writing

    I love writing-related rants. :D So let's see. What have I got going on right now? NaNoWriMo 2006 This, as many of you know, has come to a screeching halt ...

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    Very nice tip :-) Shall we see more tips from dear cass? If I come up with anything else worth writing about. XD Seriously, though. This one came to me ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    Sam--I agree. Easier said than done, right? ;) Snoink--The pun made my brain hurt. XD Crysi--Silly spell checker. The one on YWS is annoying at times in the same way. ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Keeping Your Readers Rooting For Your Characters

    It’s all well and good if you have a suspenseful plot. It’s just ducky if your story is set in a place described so beautifully that your readers want to ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Proof Reading

    Here here, Clau! But the problem doesn't just lie in new members, I'm afraid; some other writers who have been around for a couple of months tend to rely on ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Navel-gazing

    I don't leave the house. Ever. I sit here in my room creepily, NaNoing at the speed of light, noveling at the rate of a snail... :shock: Thanks for this, ...

    Jan 22, 2007


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13