User avatar

Cassandra

  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    OH... MY... HOG. XD They were wicked quick to make. I didn't actually do much to them--just enhanced the pitctures' color a bit and they were good to go. *shrug* ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Muahahaha:

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Hmmm...I wonder who these were requested by? ;) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    I don't listen to any music when I write. It distracts me waaay too much. Candy is good, though. If you give yourself an M&M, Reese's Pieces, Smarties, Milk Duds, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    50,042 , according to the official NaNo word counter. :D *dies happy*

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    I apologize, Snoink. I shall have to make a special icon post just for you sometime in the very near future. ;)

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Thanks, everybody! :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Ahem: Dusky is very right, as you can see. The linky-poo to this chart, because obviously I did not make it, as I am not talented enough for that: So ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Only couple days left!!! How's thy word count coming?

    Uh... this thread is left over from last year... *nearly had a heart attack at the idea of only having a few days left* Me too. I just about died. ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    42,569 and hoping to finish tomorrow!

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Haha. You have your own tune stuck in your head, Dusky? Sweet. And yep, I'm trying fo under two weeks. Right now I'm at 40,422 , so it's all looking ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Haha! I just realized 2 is jumping on a trampoline. And I love 8 as well. Plus 6, the piggy submerged in the mud. ^.^

    Nov 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    37,306 , and my goal is 42k by the end of tomorrow. Then maybe I can sprint the last 8k on Thursday. :D

    Nov 8, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Jack really IS catching up! *runs for cover* Um, yeah. So I had my alarm clock set for 3:45 this morning, right? So I could get up early and write, ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    No I have never heard of him/her. Are they any good? ^ Seriously? You poor, deprived girl. Go to your local library, type "Shel Silverstein" into the catalog search engine ...

    Nov 7, 2006


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec