User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Virginia's Woolf's words of wisdom:

    A lovely quote, Snoink. I especially liked the "that the creative power which bubbles so pleasantly in beginning a new book..." part. =D

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I'd have to disaggree...but ok. Erm...I think he was sort of joking. ...Or was he? ;)

    Nov 15, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    This was my avatar on TSR (The Society Revisited) -- the refuge we had when YWS went down for two months or so -- so in essence it's an old ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    I dunno, maybe I'm the only one who feels possessive of certain books. So what sparked this thought? On IM, an acquaintance of mine's away message read, and I quote: ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Omg No NOT TEH SNOINKSTER!!!

    I looks more like an elephant than a pig. O.O

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    ^ Nice, Sureal. XD

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It's when your stomach is filled with butterflies whenever you think of him, and the night is all starry and it makes you happy to think about him. Love is ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: that 2nd week slump

    My slump is coming lovely, thank you. ;) Um, yeah. I'm done, but I still don't feel like writing any more. Which is bad. So I'm outlining a lot more ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *breaks out into song* Oh! I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner...! --Zadkhiel Jacobs Shut up, Zad. --Scarlett Boudreau Are you very organized?

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    no, not congrats! Death To! Oh, who am I kidding? Yes, congrats! I'm just jealous :-D And, I could never kill Jack! (Notice I didn't say I could never kill ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay Jack! *throws confetti* I'm so proud of you! ;) I've written 2036 words today, so for a total, I've got 52,592 . But I'm just happy to be writing ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Cassandra, Why hello there! Long time no see, eh? Could you, um, answer a question, pretty please? Okay. ARE YOU ACTUALLY PLANNING TO WRITE, LIKE, EVER? I mean seriously. I ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Hooray! Everyone's just blazing ahead--so much for a week two slump! Congrats on making it this far, all! :D

    Nov 12, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Firestarter>>XD Um, yeah. Pay no attention to the [s]man behind the curtain[/s] the typos and spelling mistakes. O.o Somehow I need to shimmy out an trek all the way across ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Avvys By P_M : Taking Requests Now avvys

    Images aren't allowed in YWS signatures, I'm afraid, so I don't think this will work...:(

    Nov 11, 2006


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster