User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Honestly? Probably just one to many kicks when I'm down, so to speak. Once I hit my breaking point...it's bad. I'm bad. -Charon Do you have a significant other? If ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    I've never written a script before. Ever. O.O My goodness, that'd be difficult. Most of the words in my 50k were description and other useless stuff!

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A nice pink, I think. Not too bright, but bright enough to stand out. --Florence Helene Um...gray? --Charon Describe your surroundings at this moment.

    Dec 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    --First person is yummy. It gives you the opportunity to ramble. :D --Writing buddies are a huge incentive to keep writing. Yay for competition! --If you try hard enough, you ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I think it must be natural, because I can't do it. --Florence Helene Practice. At least I think so. Because you have to force yourself to focus, and teach yourself ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Everyone's going to hate me for saying it, but the Harry Potter series were the first books that actually inspired me to write and to try writing. As for other ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing, same as usual. --Charon What is the weather currently like where you're at?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not so much sleepy as bored. --Charon A bit tired, yes, but the day's only half over! --Florence Helene What's one disease or other medical mishap that would seriously change ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: It's Over!

    Snazzy idea, Nate...I just have to finish the novel first! :roll:

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Everyone's going to hate me for saying it, but the Harry Potter series were the first books that actually inspired me to write and to try writing. As for other ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Continuing the nano...

    Yeah...I definitely need to continue on with this, because I'm nowhere near finished, but it's a good point about the scenes; once you hit 50k, your goal really goes out ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    All I have to do is beat Cassandra, and I'm happy. Dream on, Claudette. ;)

    Nov 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    56,373 ! That's right, everyone! I just wrote some 1,800 words! A new high for me! XD

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    Gah. How could I have not seen that coming?! Thank you, El. XD

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    If you only write what you know, stuff will most likely be pretty boring; unless you're writing non fiction, you have to make some stuff up. And unless each character ...

    Nov 19, 2006


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held