User avatar

Cassandra

  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    *strokes chin* That's verrry interesting, Snoink. It kinda makes my head hurt. XD

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Running. --Charlie Staying alive. --Charon What are you wearing right now?

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adam's Latest 3D Modeling

    Wow. These are amazing. Way beyond what I could ever do with a computer. XD Nice work. :D

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't think I am; if I were easily upset, I wouldn't be sane right now, would I? But others --coughcoughmybrothercoughcough--would probably tell you that I am. I don't know. ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I feel like I should be happier, or more excited sometimes when people tell me things...like I should be glad for them or something? But I just can't bring myself ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Self-Help by Lorrie Moore, a collection of short stories.

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    I adore the second one, Brad. I love the colors, the flags, and the water droplet/world! So creative! What did you use for the color? I'm thinking it's colored pencil, ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    It really depends... I usually write on the computer, for a couple of reasons: A) My handwriting is illedgible B) Hand cramps! C) I type faster than I write But ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Good question, Claudette... I'd like to hope I'd plead guilty, or better yet, didn't get in trouble at all, but in reality, wouldn't most people want to get themselves out ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Photographs

    They're all so pretty! Way better than anything I've ever taken...I'm so envious of you and Dan. You take such lovely pictures! :D

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Haha...what? --Charlie Um...no. --Zadkhiel What holidays do you celebrate, if any?

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    These are beautiful! The first one is my favorite. :D

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk--amazing book.

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not allowed to see my father right now--I think he'd go to jail or something if he went near me. So you can probably deduce an answer from that. ...

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sticking With a Story Until the End or Taking a Break?

    Here's something that I've been wondering about for a while. Many people know the feeling: when you get bored with your current project, you start daydreaming about another one you ...

    Dec 6, 2006


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk