User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk this morning. An amazing book, probably one of my favorites. *hugs book*

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    How personal? --Zadkhiel Um, no... --Scarlett When was the last time you had a haircut?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You mean like a pig? --Scarlett No. I groan if the squealing is in pain, and I grin if the squealing is in joy. But I don't squeal . --Charlie ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Devil Wears Prada by...someone. I dunno. It's fairly stupid so far...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Dude. You need more of these... What, you've all ready gone through them all? ;)

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: question

    Chapters should really be stories in themselves: a beginning, a middle, and end. Sometimes you can end a chapter with something suspenseful or shocking to keep the reader reading, but ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right now. I tend to get stomachaches a lot, mostly when I start to get worried about something. --Scarlett Last week, when I chugged three milkshakes when we went out ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    So pretty, Muse! I can't wait to see what they look like when they're done! (You WILL post pictures, won't you? ;) )

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writing outside of school during either the end of fifth grade or the beginning of sixth and really haven't stopped since. It's excruciatingly embarrassing to think back to ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My memory is selective when it chooses to be, if that makes any sense. If something bad happens, I sometimes forget it, almost on purpose. It's a defense mechanism or ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    I hope to try this at some point, though it'll probably end up being this weekend or later, after midterms. *grumble grumble*

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not really feeling anything; I'm asleep. --Charlie My body's tired, but I really don't want to go to sleep. Really don't. And my hands are shaking again. --Scarlett What ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Stuff is so screwed up with my parents right now, and it's beyond the usual teenage angst stuff...I don't even want to talk about it. --Scarlett My mom's really supportive ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Buildings. --Charlie Bread. --Charon What is your favorite food?

    Jan 14, 2007


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz