User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    I would absolutely LOVE to be published some day. I have a novel in progress at the moment...I've been trying to get some outlining done which, funny enough, makes the ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies

    Sounds interesting...I'll have to check this out.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Two books...

    When my mom checked Tuesdays With Morrie out of the library the librarians were gushing over it..."Oh, that is such a good book!", "So touching!", etc. So you agree with ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to make a pen-sword

    Made me smile. :D Warning: Sword can be sharp...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Vampire Kisses

    Ooh...I liked this book. It was amusing and a fun read, though sometimes the dialouge sounded forced. I wanted to snatch the pen from the author and be like, "NO! ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    Wow...now I feel like a heartless black hole for not crying... But I did love the book. A lot. And the second and third books in the trilogy, of course. ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Hmmm...I think JKR recently (read: within the last two months) said that Harry is NOT a horcrux. Which is good. Because I think that'd be weird. The reason I loved ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Picked up Interview at the book store back in seventh grade and proceeded to do a book report on friend (also a bit morbid, quite like myself) also decided to ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Cut, by McCormick

    The author did a fantastic job of getting into the character's head...really got into the midset of a 13/14 year old. And I believe the book was written in second ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Test Name: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Gross Speed: 73 wpm Errors: 6 Words Net Speed: 67 wpm Accuracy: 91% Arghh...I've definitely done better on these in the past...then again, ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Harry Potter, definitely. I've liked it since fourth grade and went to the midnight party at Borders to get Half-Blood Prince. I've tried reading The Hobbit twice, gotten about half ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I thought Of Mice and Men was really good-we had to read it this year in school. It was sad, though, too. :( I haven't read any of his other ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Lord Of The Flies

    I've read this book on my own recently, so I can't say what I've experienced in a classroom setting, but I personally enjoyed it. I can see why people may ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Awww, I loved To Kill A Mockingbird! I'm reading A Man Named Dave by Dave Pelzer. I liked the first two books, A Child Called 'It' and The Lost Boy ...

    Apr 29, 2006


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke