User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Well...I love my characters a lot, but I really have no problem killing them. I suppose that makes me pretty cold-hearted, but there it is. :?

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Are you kidding? I'm on the varsity football team in the fall, captain of the track team in winter, and captain of varsity baseball in the spring (mostly shortstop, but ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    Number one, that's only one person's opinion. Show your piece to some other people before totally changing your main character. Get a second opinion, you know? Maybe it's just her, ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    ^ Okay. ^^ It's really interesting so far, even though I'm not more than like twenty pages in. Also, among the five other books I've taken out of the library ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do those stupid plays the drama club puts on at school count? --Charlie Do you where make-up/like it when people where make-up? Or do you believe in natural beauty?

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Life of Pi by Yaan Martel (sp?)

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It makes me think of triangles. And geometry. And math. Ew. --Scarlett Which is your favorite season of the year and why?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what counts as a short story?

    A novel is not considered a short story no matter the word count at the moment, because it's obviously not a complete story yet, right? A novel is different than ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good publishers....help!!

    ...How can you have just written your first novel if you're still writing it and it's only 10,500 words? I'm confused. Do you mean that you're writting you first novel...? ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Cassandra: How could you leave me here with these foster people ? Do you hate me? Is my mom angry? Does Daddy hate me? Did they want me taken away? ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    1984 by George Orwell

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    Um...I've never actually counted...a lot, I'd think: while my cousins were asking for toys and gift cards for Christmas, I was asking for books. And whenever I really like a ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Animal Farm by George Orwell

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Color Purple by Alice Walker

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Anybody here read My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoulti? The book is about a girl, Anna, who's sister has cancer. Anna has always been the donor for her sister and ...

    Jul 28, 2006


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus