User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You mean like eight hours of sleep? Oh no. Much less than that, most nights. More like five hours. But let's see, that's one hour worrying and about half an ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't have my picture taken that often, actually. I cant imagine why, but photographers are bit leery of a guy with an eyebrow ring... --Zadkhiel Are you an early ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like Rumpelstiltskin, where a little midget suddenly shows up and helps the heroine out of an awful situation. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Though I would rather my savior be ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just finished The Red Tent by Anita Diamant and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury in the last two days...trying to get the last of these library books finished up before ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: My Sister's Keeper

    ^ Yeah, the characters bothered me too somtimes, backgroundbob. And the ending...I kinda wish it was the sister they had killed off. She, in my opinion, deserved to die. She ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Right-o. I wrote my short story The Graffiti Wall for this writing class I took this summer. The idea actually came to me, as corny as this sounds, in a ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    After what my father did? I'm really not interested in any type of relationship with anyone, romantic or not at the moment... --Scarlett Who or what do you often take ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can barely bring myself to talk in front of people who I don't know extremely well. Pathetic, right? And the people I do talk in front of don't care ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    This time last dad was getting all angry and everything. I mean, you could tell things were going to get violent. And he started hitting Mom and I just...left. Got ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    It's definitely interesting, and pretty creative as well. Nice work. :D

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: "F" is for Freedom?

    Wow. This is really neat. How long did it take you to make this?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Don't go telling him, but I admire Zadkhiel. The fact that anyone could put themselves out there like that and be so open...how can he stand making himself so vulnerable? ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I don't know if this counts for a habit, but when I'm handwriting something my normally neat handwriting turns into an illegible scrawl. I don't know if this is because ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I tend to have lots of creativity flowing through me after I exercise (in the morning). Being able to sit down and write throughout the day is great, but a ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I get attached to my characters as well, it helps me understand them. But I still try to keep myself at a safe distance. Otherwise, I'd likely run into the ...

    Aug 18, 2006


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou