User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    question: if i register to do the NaNoWriMo thing, do i have to use my real name? idk why, i just don't like attaching my name to things. ^ Nope. ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    So far, I have the first five chapters outlined, plus an idea of my main characters. Unfortunately, none of them have names. I have lists of possible names on their ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I've never written a prologue in my life, but I'm planning on having one for my NaNo. I don't much like prologues either: I tend to just skim through them, ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I don't think it has so much to do with age as it does how much you work on it. People who write more often and strive to challenge and ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    The first one get my vote. Great imagery.

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like to think there is, but sometimes you just can't know, can you? It's a bit depressing to think that there's no answer to all of our questions, but ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I need more help plotting >< (Yes, I'm plotting a head of time) I at least have to outline an over view, otherwise, I'll get stuck at one point and ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Well, I just figured out what I'll be writing about last night, but I've been bookmarking some sites for research today, plus I signed up. I'm so excited! Mostly I ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

    I've been meaning to read this for sometime--there's a poster for the movie in my English class, plus it's by Palahniuk, an author from whom Panic! At The Disco gets ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When I can figure out how to do the steps the right way, my math homework is actually pretty enjoyable and calming. It's nice when there's one set answer and ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You mean like there are all these spikey wall things closing in on all sides? Yeah. A lot like that, sometimes. --Zadkhiel When you find yourself doodling idly, what do ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Invisible Man by...somebody. I don't have the book in front of me, so I can't check at the moment.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lolita

    It seems I beat you, Cassandra :-) It would seem so. :D I shall add this book to my ever growing reading list.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lolita

    What is Lolita about, very generally speaking? ^ Aye, I'd like to know, too. It's obviously very good if everyone likes it so much but...what's the story about?

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I knocked that kid out cold who kept bragging about what he did with my little sister before the school dance. End of story. --Charlie Do you get sick easily/often? ...

    Sep 21, 2006


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus