User avatar

Cassandra

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Ooh, I love Hunchback! I agree, Ari: the bells and just the whole atmosphere gives me the chills, but it's so beautiful! I borrowed the soundtrack from the public library ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm sorry, yoha. But he sounds like he will indeed make a good character. :) And...I've just about given up on outlining. Letting it all just come out in the ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My characters existed before NaNo was created. Oh well! I should think so. I try and finish everything I start, and quitting does not place you very high in my ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Aye. I've basically given up on figuring out my ending. XD I'm hoping intensely that it will come to me in the end rush of NaNo. Oh, wow. Does everyone ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'll be willing to do a swap-a-roo, if mine is not complete and utter garbage--which it will undoubtedly be. Nah. I'll just do a quick edit and then display it ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing dialogue

    i tend to skip ahead as well...then i get really confused and have to go back. Ditto. :D

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ^ Sounds interesting, Mesh. I'd love to read it when you're done.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing dialogue

    For dialouge--always start a new paragraph when a different person begins to speak is the rule, I believe. One of you grammar Nazis around here, correct me if I'm wrong. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'm outlining, or trying to. I'm a little worried I'll overkill my story before I even write it, but at least this way I'll know what's coming...none of that time-wasting ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    Yes. Tweens. Or teenies. Wannabe teens, who think this kind of thing is cool. XD

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, for the third or fourth time now...some easy, enjoyable reading during these times of stress...:D

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    *dies* I couldn't get past the first ten lines or so. It was that bad. I hate chat speak. Hate, as in, "I'm going to kill this thing dead with ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    Aye. Feel free to use my stuff, even though you're probably not planning on it and everything of mine is too long anyway. XD If you do use my stuff, ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I FINALLY stopped procrastinating today (at least for a little while ;) ) and got some stuff done--first eleven chapters outlined, plus I have an idea of what's coming. Hooray!

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    I think it's probably my plots that make my writing different--I don't particularly like plotting, but I don't generally write in the well-worn rut of fantasy/magic/whatever. I also try to ...

    Oct 14, 2006


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler