User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    Bwahaha. Cassandra just came up with an ending, or has come pretty close to it. Isn't it great when inspiration strikes you at the most unexpected, inopportune moments? I should ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I imagine they think, "Oh, another French girl." But I am trying to improve! Americans have such a funny way of speaking... --Florence Helene Are you a messy person, or ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Cassandra: I know you're not really interested in what I've got to say in this story--that much is obvious from the amount of time you've spent figuring out Florence Helene's ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    Like Dusky, I'm done my planning. I mean, I'm not actually fully planned--I have no idea what happens after chapter eleven or so--but I've done all the planning I'm going ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Meh. I wish they would stop coming out with all these stupid sequels to originals. Toy Story 2: fine. But really, Cinderella 2? *dies* Hmmm... Best Friends When you're the ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Shel Sylverstein

    I heart Shel Silverstein! Actually, three of his books are residing right in this very room on the bookshelf!

    Oct 24, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    The point of NaNo is not to finish a novel: it's to write fifty-thousand words. I don't think I'll finish my novel in November: my plots tend to be long, ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I'm usually up all night anyway, whether against my will or by my own decision. --Charon *Yawn* Yes, and if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go lie down ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Meals are always served at 6 AM and 6 PM sharp, and if you're late, you don't get any, because someone else will have already stolen your food. Usually it's ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Reading. And chocolate. --Florence Helene Florence. Isn't she wonderful? --Keeper Guy (Nameless, as of now) What is your favorite thing to drink?

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dancing is the only thing I'm good at, and probably the only thing I could ever make a living at, so I have to be very careful not to get ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    1. My owner. Because he's mean to me. 2. The ringmaster. He's a corrupt fraud. 3. All the people who come to the show and laugh at me. They count ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    ^ Is it really only nine days? *Dies*

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    Wannabe! But as Jack said, perhaps after November...? Who am I kidding? My NaNo is going to be pathetic. XD

    Oct 21, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I can never think of endings, but beginnings come to me really easily. Go figure! :D

    Oct 20, 2006


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus