User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Titling Issues

    Like Claudette, I usually use a phrase or word that pops up in my story, so I'm waiting until after. It seems really weird to me to title your story ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not much, actually. I try not to feel anything--it's easier that way. When you listen to music, do you tend to feel like dancing, or do you sit just as ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Jennafina--Yup. I made one, three, and five brighter. DD--Me too! :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Smaur's right: if you don't have a good beginning, it could end up bothering you. In my novel (my non-NaNo one) I totally rewrote the beginning because I hated it ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Misery . --Charon On Pointe . --Florence Helene My Life: The Ups, Downs, and Up Agains --Charon's Owner (:roll:) Would you rather have it be silent or there be background ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    - Leave the notebook alone. Leave the planning alone. Then, try to distract yourself as much as possible between now and Nanowrimo. Not a lot of time, I know, so ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    What kind of tips, you say? Ummm...how to win it? XD But you've just answered that one, haven't you? But of writing until Wednesday...there's still time! Really! ((Too bad all ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    DD--XD at Livny I don't think there's another life for anyone. I don't want one, anyway. How can things be different anywhere else? Florence asks me why I stay, why ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    ^Did you finish the other two years, Comechatcha? *Is looking frantically for all the tips she can find*

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    But of course! I had to cross it when I came over to this fine place, didn't I? And let me tell you, the Atlantic Ocean is no puddle. Why, ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There's hardly any time for Halloween, silly! I have to practice at the barre, and if I don't show up for rehearsals Madame Cassell will be, um, angry. Is that ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Chocolate chip cookies. Scrumptious and soft, if done right. Black and charred if not. You would think, wouldn't you, that it would be fairly simple? An egg or two, some ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I too feel I've been doing a bit too much planning. I defintely am not as excited as I originally was when I signed up for NaNo at the beginning ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Hee hee, thanks Claudette! And Elizabeth--I know, right? SMILEY FACE CUP-CAKES SHALT TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!1!!one! :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    So we've all come to the agreement that icons are art now, right? Yeah. Really simple stuff here, but you know. I often like the icons that are simpler. *points ...

    Oct 28, 2006


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack