User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    12,278 , after my morning writing. I want to write another 2-3k later tonight, then sleep in tomorrow! (I've been getting up at, oh, I don't know, 3:45 AM!) :D

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I've setup Microsoft Works Spreadsheet so that I can put in my daily word count, and it'll tell me what my total word count it, how many words I have ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    7199 so far, but I hope to write another 1k tonight to break 8000. You know what really made that last 1k fly by? Candy. I gave myself an M&M ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    6171 after today's morning writing...Claudette is still beating me, and by seven words! x_x Hee hee!

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    4,092 I wanted to hit five-thousand, but hey. *shrug* That's double my daily goal; I'm happy enough.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    But luckily my inner editor hasn't got in the way yet! Mine hasn't either! Let us rejoice! Gah. I am sooo tired of writing this darn prologue. It's 4092 words ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    3503 so far, and I'm not even finished the prologue yet. Oy. Are prologues allowed to be that long? Ah well. I'll probably edit off a whole bunch in December ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Holy crap, Jack! You're booking! I hope for all of our sakes this enthusiasm lasts! Just catching up on my online stuff now--a treat for myself for getting that writing ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    2,230 words in the first hour and a half. Yay! Now it's time to go get ready for school (it's 5:30 in the morning here, and I woke up at ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Wow, Jack! Great start! Now go get some rest, boy! :P

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Well gang, I'm going to bed! When I wake up at 3:45 in the morning, it'll be NaNo time! Good luck, everybody!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Blast of Encouragment

    ^I swear that I was just going to type that until I saw your comment, Jack. I just want to be like, "Yay!!!!" So yeah. YAY! Thanks for this, Claudette! ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    About six hours left here, but I'm thinking I'm going to get up early tomorrow, like really early; four-ish, perhaps? I want to get a good chunk done at that ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Happy Halloween , all! And more importantly: it's tomorrow! Does everyone feel ready? Nervous? Scared? Excited? What are you doing to try and psyche yourself up for NaNoWriMo 2006?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Titling Issues

    Okay! Thanks for that! I think I have something in mind, I'll use it as a provisional title. =) That makes sense--if you really can't stand to have no title, ...

    Oct 30, 2006


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.