User avatar

Cassandra

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    35,060 . I started off rough this morning, but quickly made it up by writing 4k tonight. :D

    Nov 7, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Oh noes! Jack is gaining! *runs away screaming* Um, yeah. Today has NOT been a good writing day. :(

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only person who has read 'The Lovely Bones'

    *raises hand* I have! My mom was kind of leery about me reading it, but I'm really not sure why. She's like, "Doesn't that involve rape?" And I say, "Yeah...so?" ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Gah. My writing is going SO SLOWLY this morning. In an hour, I only managed to write some 1,200 words, whereas I could usually write 2k. *dies*

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Cal's Texty Icony-Avatar Thingies

    Cool beans! I like 'em, CL. The impossible/revolving door one is cool, plus I heart all the House ones. Nice work! :D

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    After a rough start this morning, I reached 30,665 , which surpasses my goal of 30k word count at the end of today. :D

    Nov 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Snoink--Indeedy. XD Sam--*is cursed* Hee hee! Jack--Thanks! You're pretty rockin' yourself at 18k. Good stuff! Zany--Yay for new characters! I don't think I'll get as much writing done today as ...

    Nov 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I just hit the half-way mark with 25,027 words. Yayness!

    Nov 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    19,212 after my morning writing. How I would love to hit the half-way mark today, but that would mean writing almost another 6k, and that's A LOT, at least in ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Writer's Block

    This will be usefull once I pass chapter eleven, because after that, my outlining goes bye-bye. Hee hee. That will be interesting...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: More Icons, This Time NaNo Themed!

    In the spirit of November: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. Sorry about all the pinks and would seem I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    16,116 now, I may or may not write more tonight...I love it when it's not a school night! :D Mind you, I have a massive pile of homework waiting for ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Cassandra will overtake me soon! :wink: I doubt it, Jack. I haven't started to slow down yet, but no doubt I will soon--I'm not sure how long I can keep ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Steal food, then get in trouble for it. Usually I'm punished by not being allowed food for an even longer period of time than before. --Charon Um, eat? --Florence Helene ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I can't write fast enough longhand to keep up with my thought process, plus my handwriting is crap and I often have difficulty translating when transferring from paper to the ...

    Nov 3, 2006


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor