User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Well, for things like NaNoWriMo you pretty much have to type... Usually, when I'm just beginning to write or plan a story, I like to write longhand. I can be ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Night Shift by Stephen King Is is Stephen or Steven, by the way? I've seen online "Stephen", but on the spine of the book I've got it's "Steven". *shrug*

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    Erm... Where the Red Fern Grows is the only book I've ever cried while reading, so that has to be my answer. *is embarassed*

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Lolita by Vladmir Something...I'm too lazy to look right now. Nokabov? Anyway, it's good so far.

    May 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Phantom of the Opera?

    Isn't the whole Opera Ghost thing something that actually happened, though? That's the idea I got from the beginning of the book, but what you said, Broken Sword, is making ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Where the Red Fern Grows ...I know most kids read it in fifth grade or whatever, but I've never read it, so yeah. *shrug*

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk. Yay for Palahniuk!

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Usually I'm either thinking about drugs or school. A good mix, right? --Charlie I try not to think too much, actually. But when I am worrying or whatever, I'm probably ...

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Answering 911: Life in the Hot Seat by Caroline Burau. I read about it in Reader's Digest, and I'm about half way through it at the moment.

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    I read it last year on my own and this year in class: I found I liked the book a lot better on the second reading. Either way, it's very ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I started reading Wicked yesterday by Gregory Maguire, and it's really good so far. I hope to see the musical this summer!

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Adventures in Photography

    Okay. So my favorite, I think, is the one from the National Botanical Gardens...it's such a cool angle, and it took me a minute to figure out what it was. ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    Nice hook, Clau. I'd obviously keep reading. He's trying to take my pants off. My eyelids are heavy, slippery beasts that only want to close right back up again, rather ...

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just finished The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux, and now I'm starting White Orleander by Janet Fitch.

    Mar 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I definitely need to set a higher goal this year, because once I hit 50k last time, I did almost no writing the rest of the month. It sucked. >_< ...

    Mar 24, 2007


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus