User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

    Gorgeous pics, Fishr! Can't wait to see the other ones once you get them developed. Glad to see you had fun as well! :D

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy B_day Areida!

    Happy Birthday, Ari! May all your wishes come true! :D

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    orderly

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    structured

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Mmm. Well, the dance studio I had been going to for some six years suddenly got a new owner. And she was kind of evil and stuff. I really didn't ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ^ Pretty shoes. I took pointe for one year, before I stopped dancing. It was fun. If I may ask, which one's Est and which one's Acy? ;)

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Snoink's Nightmare

    Oh wow. I read this thread, then two minutes later, there that creepy lady was, staring back at me from the banner bar. I almost died. :shock:

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    I haven't played for a while, but I really love sims. I have more fun making houses and people then actually using them though! Me too. I've never actually seen ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    software

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    I used to play it more often than I do currently--it sucks up a lot of your time, plus I'm not allowed to get any of the expanision packs (takes ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Mmm. Probably characterization, conflict, or dialouge. But I didn't pick the plot/narrative/conflict option because I can never develop an entire plot, so...XD

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm just going to add, like, EVERYONE who's posted their names on NaNo as my writing buddies, kay? So don't be alarmed if it says you're friends with some weird ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    oodles

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Breast Implants Save Lives

    Nice. XD

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Is Better Than Writers Digest!

    Bwahahahahaha! We shall slowly take over the cyber world! :P

    Oct 3, 2006


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy