User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Hooray! Happy Birthday, YWS! We've known each other not yet a year, but I still feel we are the best of friends. ;)

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    woman

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    apple

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    From my NaNo novel: Florence Helene St. Claire Charon/the Devil's Child (don't you just want to give him a hug?) Charon without his mask (this is the Phantom of the ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You have a gorgeous smile, Ari! :D

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A Minor Concern

    Well, at the moment, I've got two critiques I owe to people, but NaNoWriMo is consuming my life. A lot of times, I only critique if someone asks me to ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    How is everyone finding these pictures? Are they all from movies you've seen, or are you just typing, "Blonde hair, blue eyes," into a search engine? For some reason I ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    And, is it just me, or is anyone else reminded of the question, "Where do babies come from, mommy?" *snickers* ^That's exactly what I thought when I read the title. ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    New York is somewhere in that mass of circles! Really! Cool beans, Nate. ;)

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    waves

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Indeedy--I saw that on TV. In my opinion, one of the coolest music videos ever. At least they're unique!

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    No dodge ball, no tag? Okay, so at my school, we weren't ever allowed to play dodge ball at recess. But we do in gym, and it's loads of fun. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    this exact moment, Jack's post count is "4444". Yes, I'm easily amused. O.o

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

    Ugh. *Shutters* Lovely visual there, but interesting nonetheless. Isn't it great how some of the most intriguing things are the most bizarre and/or disgusting? :)

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

    Really nice pictures, fishr! It's interesting about the drums--I didn't know that, but it makes sense, obviously. Because how would anyone hear over the cannons? Your posts are like a ...

    Oct 13, 2006


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits