User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    flawlessly

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    dipers

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a crit? Post here!

    It sounds silly, but one thing I have trouble with when critting bothers me before I even begin the review; what to read? I have, I believe, three critiques left ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 5K!

    XD I'm almost at 1k! Almost....!

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?

    I haven't posted much of my work here, mostly because a lot of it is crap/isn't finished, but the stuff I have posted I've gotten some good reviews on. Of ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Chrismas Song

    You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch Carol of the Bells O Holy Night--I sang this in church on Christmas Eve once, so now it has a dear space in my ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Yeah. So I just saw the weather and APPARENTLY it's going to rain here. Rain! It's not even going to get that cold! *sigh*

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So who got a snow day today?

    Snoink, that's WARM for November here. XD Yeah. I don't think the cold front is reaching NY until tomorrow, but I haven't heard about any snow, and our superintendent refuses ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Boy in Delhi eaten by herd of pigs.

    Wow. Rabid piggies. O.O But Snoinkus is right, of course--their owner must have neglected them very much for them to be that hungry.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    Well, I hit 50k, but I didn't finish the novel, so am I technically allowed to answer with the first option? *ponders*

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Your room even looks like that of a writer, Claudette! What with the guitar and the bookshelf, as Jack has already pointed out. And I like your glasses. :D

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    Rightly

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving, all! My family isn't actually coming to our house until Saturday, so we're having dinner then. So today we're having steak. XD That's okay, though. I spent the ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents Sue Starbucks Over Child's Burn

    I totally agree, Nate. I mean, why would you give a child a drink that's meant to be hot if you're bouncing around in a car, anyway? *rolls eyes*

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Haha...two hours in front of the Phantom of the Opera DVD, taking stills. And that's not even including the time it took to figure out how to take screen caps ...

    Nov 18, 2006


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson