User avatar

Cassandra

  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Nooo! Monkey is nine behind, as of when I wrote this post! I'm thinking of making some new accounts so I can vote again. XD Just kidding. ;)

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I voted for monkey, but kangaroo was my second choice; I could just see the mascot hopping around with a writing notebook in its pouch. ;) I just can't picture ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I saw this movie the other day. I've never read the book, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I did actually roll my eyes like three times ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears'

    That's cool and creepy at the same time. But mostly cool. ;) What does Nate, our resident chimp, think of this, I wonder? :P

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    I know what you mean--my teacher makes us write "journals" too, but I'm afraid to write it like a regular journal entry, that is, with the rambling and changing of ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: My reef tank

    So beautiful, Fishr! And the clownfish is adorable. :D Dan: XD

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Happy birthday, Mesh! Here's to having a great year. :D

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th Post!

    *cough* Newbie! *cough* I mean, congrats! XD Congrats, Clau. But now I feel like a slacker. ;)

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: 1/14/07-1/21/07

    Nice work, all! And my goodness! That's a lot of points! :shock:

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Real artists do make paintings that consist only of splattering paint on a canvas, guys, and it IS art...just because you don't particularly care for a painting does not mean ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The ol' 5000

    Yay, Jack! *throws party* *dances* :D

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Over 2000 members!

    Wow. That's a lot. :shock:

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Cass's 1k Posts Party!

    Haha...Snoink deleted FREAK, and I lost about 15 posts. XD But thanks, guys! And chocolate. Haha. Chocolate sounds good! *dances*

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Cass's 1k Posts Party!

    Yeah. I'm not much of a party-thrower, but this is quite the occasion! 1,000 posts! :D

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw A Pig! Personality Test

    I am emotional and naive because I had few details. And I am insecure because I drew less than 4 legs. O.O XD

    Dec 8, 2006


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu