User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    I know the words to just about any song I've listened to more than once...and then I remember the lyrics to all those stupid songs we had to sing for ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    ^ Agreed. But then, I was on TSR longer than I was YWS, so I can't really talk. :?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    There's an elephant in your pajamas?

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    How long did it take you to "scribble" that, Nate? Argh...drawing using a mousepad on the laptop is not easy...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    *does a crazy dance* I'm...so...HAPPY!!! And have been sitting here refreshing the page for about half an hour waiting for the site to spring up...and now it's HERE. ^Wow. I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    It has a nice, clean look to it...I like. :D

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Last Post Bucket

    My first post, which admittedly was not so long ago: I liked this part because I thought it showed in an indirect sort of way how messed up the girl's ...

    May 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I would definitly try my hand at mascoting...but I refuse to draw a dragon. I like the chimp idea! (well, I like the squid idea, but nobody seemed to agree ...

    May 3, 2006


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief