User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    shells

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My New Name

    Ooh, I love Greek Mythology! We studied it a little in sixth grade and I got out all these books at the library about ancient Greece and all...interesting stuff *nods*

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Why can't you tell anyone anything in this thread? ^_~

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    empty

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which is mightier?

    The pen, obviously. We are writers, no? And you could stab somebody with a pen. Maybe put some sort of poison in there instead of ink......the pen is a very ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Totally and Utterly Random - Yay Opera!

    Post count, post count, post count!! Hee hee! :D Ahh. Just a little under a hundred posts to go before I can change that little title under my username *sigh*

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    radio

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How should I know?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My New Name

    *raises hand* I do! And thanks for adding the pronounciation in there for us people who thought it was pronounced "For-sies" XD What does the name mean?

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    You don't understand a concept so simple as that of the wiring of human brains? :shock: :wink:

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Did you know that this is because Imp's brain is wired differently than the rest of us regular people? (In a good way! :D)

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    pulp XD

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    liquids (hee hee...congrats. :D)

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    planned

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    stripes

    Jul 30, 2006


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost