-
Re: My B'day.
Happy Birthday! Hope your day is great. :D
Aug 28, 2006 -
Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School
Huh. If she were the principal at my school, about half the year would be suspended. Still, I think it's fairly ridiculous.
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Aren't you too young to be drinking?
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: YWS sleeping?
I concur. It's very lonely here. :(
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Do you mean Amarillo, Texas?
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
If his name is based on the animal, doesn't it make sense that he is remarkably fond of them?
Aug 27, 2006 -
Re: Pluto fights back!
Awww, poor Pluto! I loved him so much! *tear*
Aug 26, 2006 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
leopard
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
I'm back from my little vacation to Maine...actually, it wasn't a vacation. We were just visiting family. But do you know how scary it is to come back to 1066 ...
Aug 25, 2006 -
Re: This Is Scary (Part II)
^ Jeez, that's scary, Lama. *shivers*
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!
"surely you know where it is." "no I don't know where it is. And don't call me shirly." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah. It was that funny. But then, I've been hard up ...
Aug 17, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"No, thanks." ^Gasp! Turning down hot chocolate.
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
^ You lucky duck!! :D
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
Upstate New York. Fun, fun, fun. :?
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: Questions Only
Was the stick sharp?
Aug 14, 2006
