User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    Well. If I had puked my brains out in the morning, I would definitely be staying home. But then, I don't have perfect attendance. And though I get all A's, ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    Where are all these members coming in so fast from? Are we going to be able to tell who the 1500th member is? I truly think we should throw a ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you organize your music library?

    Playlists. There's the purchased playlist and Playlist 1, which is nice, calm songs, and Playlist 2, which is upbeat and inspiring songs, then my Best Songs playlist, and a Working ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I had to say "never really thought about it", because I don't know. I just...do. It's like, I can't imagine myself not a writer. It's so weird.

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Imp! Happy Birthday to you! *throws confetti*

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    pencil

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    blood

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm going to be a wimp and make tons of excuses: -I just started high school and have a bushel of homework every night -I'm working on a novel at ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.

    And of course it's very rare and everything for a stingray's sting to be fatal...some luck. And doesn't he have kids? This makes me sad...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I sat through three hours of MTV to watch these boys at the VMAs. And they got best video of the year! And Brendon sat a seat away from Paris ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    I'm doing a great piece from All's Well. It's short, but our director only wants a minute. Then my sung selection is from Phantom (of course). Of course. :D

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Audition!

    Break a leg!! I hope you do well and get the part. :D

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    Little sister who just turned nine. And never stops talking . :shock:

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Who cares what he wants? ((Just kidding, lama lama. ;) ))

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! :D

    Aug 29, 2006


Goos are anarchists.
— WeepingWisteria