-
Re: Who has a job?
I guess that most chain sort of places (read: Dunkin' Donuts, the grocery store) require you to be sixteen to work there. It's going to stink, because I won't be ...
Jul 27, 2007 -
Re: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?
Order of the Phoenix, but Half-Blood Prince is a close second, because of the huge role Draco played. :D
Jul 26, 2007 -
Re: What don't you like about YWS?
I haven't been on as much as I used to, so take this opinion lightly, but it seems to me that YWS has a lot more chatting than it used ...
May 4, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
lend
Apr 30, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
end
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
trend
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
bear
Apr 24, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
Stint
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
Lima (as in the bean, or the capitol of Peru) :D
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
mitten
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Day Of Silence
My school actually participated in this: people signed up all last week, and of course if a teacher asked them a question or something they were supposed to answer, but ...
Apr 18, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
3/10: It's probably an inside joke, but I don't get it. Who are you scaring, Clau?
Apr 15, 2007 -
Re: YWS community on Live Journal
Joined with my pre-existing LJ account. =)
Apr 15, 2007 -
Re: Random Word Game!!!
Rome
Apr 15, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
bile
Apr 15, 2007
