User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    case

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    back

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Has a cute avvie. ^^

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Simple Man EDITED

    Because I like this so much and this is so well written, I get to be really nit picky about the little things. :D Gravel dug into his bruised cheek ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: thoughts through scissor blades

    It is a blade sinking deeper in my skin? Should this be Is it a blade sinking deeper in my skin? The way you have it worded doesn't really seem ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "Remembered"

    I liked this a lot. You pulled the rhyming off really well, something not everyone can do. As others have said, it had a calm yet majestic feel. I really ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    peek

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    If you were allowed to ask random things, this thread would be in the randomness section rather than the word play section, would it not? ^_~

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Thoughts on YWS 3.0

    It's actually grammatically incorrect to have the apostrophe. In this case, Young Writers is plural while society just denotes a group. The Young Writer does not own the group. Similar ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Graffiti Wall

    The Graffiti Wall Spray paint. The toxic fumes drift through the air, others' messages leaving my white t-shirt multicolored: a blast of red here, a gust of blue there. I'm ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Don't you know that I noticed? o.O

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    geek :D

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    But isn't it possible you could talk to him if you came back as a ghost?

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    reef

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    soft

    Aug 1, 2006


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert