User avatar

Cassandra

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Graffiti Wall

    Well, it was supposed to be another (rival) gang that killed him. The previous night, when Angel and his gang were tagging the graffiti wall, one of them crossed out ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    Hmmm...I'll have to try this. Unfortunately I have trouble listening to music when I'm writing: I usually start singing along. :?

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: uhh... hi.

    Welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing some of your work around here. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hewwwo

    There are quite a few people who are older, but it hardly matters. You can write well no matter what age you are. :D By the way, I'm Cassandra, and ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary

    Eek. Good thing they caught them and everyone's all right... And Sureal, that's pretty scary!

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Which doctor should he go to?

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Cassandra: How could you leave me here with these foster people ? Do you hate me? Is my mom angry? Does Daddy hate me? Did they want me taken away? ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: I Hate Outlining

    Yay! I just spent about an hour organizing the beginning of my novel on little sticky notes, then sticking them to the walls of my bedroom. Who needs stinking cardboard? ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: So, So Tired, And The Importance Of Setting Difficult Goals

    *jaw drops* 40 miles a week?! :shock: You're nuts, Nate. But if you set goals that seem impossible, don't you usually get more easily discouraged? I've always heard that you ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10, because it matches so perfectly with your name.

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heck Yes!

    Welcome! *throws confetti* I'm Cassandra (like you couldn't tell from my username :wink: ), and I think you'll really like it here. I know I do! :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    gold

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    smoke

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    lock

    Aug 9, 2006


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris