User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Good publishers....help!!

    ...How can you have just written your first novel if you're still writing it and it's only 10,500 words? I'm confused. Do you mean that you're writting you first novel...? ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Silent Kisses. (13+)

    Alrighty, I've got a critique coming here, slowly but surely. It's taking me a couple of days because this is so long, but it's coming. :D

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    wheel

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there! I'm Cassandra, and I look forward to reading your work. PM me with any questions, or if you would just like someone to critique something you've written. :D

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Ads Are Back

    ^ Ditto.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    fur

    Aug 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eternity in a Grain of Sand

    Since this is such a good piece, I get to be really nitpicky. :D somehow our proximity to reality seemed so far away. isolated from civilization but in proximity of ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The One-Way Ladder

    NO one knows Does NO have to be capitalized? Where it had begun. I'd change it to Where it began Up,up,up- Need that hyphen? The one-way ladder- Again, need the ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    anarchy

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    But what is age when it comes to true love? ;)

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Soundtrack to Your Story

    Yeah, except if you've got the words of the song in your head rather than the words that should be flowing onto the paper. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    How do you cure it? (Woot! 250 posts!)

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    discord

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    red

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    What type of cheese should the boomerang be made of?

    Aug 10, 2006


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights