User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Feathers

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pillow

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I love to come up with ideas, and characters. I love the freedom you can have with writing, where what you say goes. But I honestly don't love the act ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    blanket

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Magician's Nephew of the Chronicles of Narnia series...I just finished The World According to Garp , so I figured I'd offset it with some easy reading. I want to ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    A pig with wings! Inspired by the site's layout, by any chance, or just a healthy dose of randomness? ;)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is this?

    Welcome to YWS, Monica! We heart new members and randomness, so you'll fit right in here. ;)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and enjoy the site! :D --Cass

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    We're winning by five votes! :D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Welcome, Kaya! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Dreams are indeed a good place to get inspiration--I've written short story based on a snapshot of a dream I vaguely remembered and wrote down when I woke up one ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nine lives would be pretty sweet, because then I would always have another chance if I screw up. --Charlie I think I'm happy with just one. I don't really want ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Fluffy

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Puck

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I Love Dragons - go dragons. Monkeys are stupid annoying and they smell. Dragons are cool!! Bkwrm *Pulls out hair* See, dragon's being "cool!!" isn't a good enough argument. What ...

    Mar 10, 2007


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu