User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    ^ Jeez, that's scary, Lama. *shivers*

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Sentence Thread!!!

    "surely you know where it is." "no I don't know where it is. And don't call me shirly." Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah. It was that funny. But then, I've been hard up ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    Er, yeah. I'd be grateful for the answer to this too!! :?

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Lists Are Love

    Lists Are Love Yes, I really do love lists. Not the bad kind, mind you. The bad kind being to-do lists and lists of thank you notes to write. But ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mercy

    The rain prickled on the back of his hands and he plucked the soggy, self-rolled cigarette from his lips, and mashed it into the grass at his feet. I would ...

    Aug 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Are you kidding? I'm on the varsity football team in the fall, captain of the track team in winter, and captain of varsity baseball in the spring (mostly shortstop, but ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Write About Deep Psychological Stuff

    Ooh, good stuff. *Writes it all down* Thanks for this, Sam!

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "No, thanks." ^Gasp! Turning down hot chocolate.

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Little Character Help if Possible...

    Number one, that's only one person's opinion. Show your piece to some other people before totally changing your main character. Get a second opinion, you know? Maybe it's just her, ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Unpredictable, Chapter Three: On College and Food

    Heehee, this is all so very fun to read. Your voice throughout the entire piece(s) so far has been great. Makes you feel like you're talking to an old friend. ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    ^ Okay. ^^ It's really interesting so far, even though I'm not more than like twenty pages in. Also, among the five other books I've taken out of the library ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do those stupid plays the drama club puts on at school count? --Charlie Do you where make-up/like it when people where make-up? Or do you believe in natural beauty?

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Life of Pi by Yaan Martel (sp?)

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    ^ You lucky duck!! :D

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    Huh, good idea. I never thought of that (as per usual ;) ).

    Aug 15, 2006


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World