User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I'm back from my little vacation to Maine...actually, it wasn't a vacation. We were just visiting family. But do you know how scary it is to come back to 1066 ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hi there! I'm Cassanda, and you can PM me with any questions. Welcome to YWS!

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: h.a.l.l.o

    Welcome, treecub! I'm Cassandra, and if you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to PM me! :D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Inside The Writer's Head (A Scary Place, Indeed)

    Hee hee...a look inside the mind of Snoink...:D

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I don't know if this counts for a habit, but when I'm handwriting something my normally neat handwriting turns into an illegible scrawl. I don't know if this is because ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Snoink

    *throws confetti* Yay, Snoink!

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I tend to have lots of creativity flowing through me after I exercise (in the morning). Being able to sit down and write throughout the day is great, but a ...

    Aug 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    Ah, well, better to have tons of imagination and ideas than to be a grammar dictionary with no creativity. ;)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Green (title pending)

    Maybe I'm just dim, but I didn't get it either. Care to elaborate? ;)

    Aug 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Her Mother's Sanity

    So I suppose that you don't need the 800 word limit for school anymore? Just checking. ;) WARNING: Nitpicky grammar stuff ahead!! I wrapped my hands round the brown furry ...

    Aug 19, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Procrastination

    ^ Good point. But who can I find who'll push me? Unfortunately none of my friends are very into my writting...*grumble grumble* Ah well. Might have to settle for bribing ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I get attached to my characters as well, it helps me understand them. But I still try to keep myself at a safe distance. Otherwise, I'd likely run into the ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Well...I love my characters a lot, but I really have no problem killing them. I suppose that makes me pretty cold-hearted, but there it is. :?

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: someone new

    Welcome to YWS, MRMarathon! I'm Cassandra, and you can PM me with any questions you have. See you around!

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mercy

    Huh. Didn't see the date that you posted this. Just saw that it had new replies and assumed it was new. Eh. The grammar crusade was fun, though. XD

    Aug 17, 2006


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"