User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS sleeping?

    I concur. It's very lonely here. :(

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Do you mean Amarillo, Texas?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A doll in contrast

    It's definitely interesting, and pretty creative as well. Nice work. :D

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Whatever Happened To...

    Ugh. Those were so big in elementary school. I never really read them, but I did like that one where you could find out your alternate name or something. I ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: "F" is for Freedom?

    Wow. This is really neat. How long did it take you to make this?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    If his name is based on the animal, doesn't it make sense that he is remarkably fond of them?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.

    Hi there and welcome back, black apple! :D

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Speeding Up YWS

    Wow. :shock: DEFINITELY a lot faster. Great work!

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Speeding Up YWS

    Sounds good to me. :D

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Maybe it's just me, but when I try to put a siggy in it...doesn't work? I haven't had a signature since YWS came back, so maybe that has something to ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pluto fights back!

    Awww, poor Pluto! I loved him so much! *tear*

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Importance of Not Quitting

    Well said, Griff. :D

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Don't go telling him, but I admire Zadkhiel. The fact that anyone could put themselves out there like that and be so open...how can he stand making himself so vulnerable? ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Terror and Bleak

    I liked how each stanza started. Reminded me of "Rain, rain, go away, come again another day"...I suppose that was intentional? ;) Other than that, I'm not sure what else ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    leopard

    Aug 25, 2006


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison