User avatar

Cassandra

  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    Little sister who just turned nine. And never stops talking . :shock:

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Who cares what he wants? ((Just kidding, lama lama. ;) ))

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Right-o. I wrote my short story The Graffiti Wall for this writing class I took this summer. The idea actually came to me, as corny as this sounds, in a ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Glad to have you aboard. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want anyone to review your work! :D

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    After what my father did? I'm really not interested in any type of relationship with anyone, romantic or not at the moment... --Scarlett Who or what do you often take ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! :D

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: My B'day.

    Happy Birthday! Hope your day is great. :D

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Was Shutdown

    Your telepathic abilities seem to be kinda wonky right now (feed it some cookies, maybe?) I have cookies! Chocolate chip! *Hands one to Nate* Seriously, though. I don't know where ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can barely bring myself to talk in front of people who I don't know extremely well. Pathetic, right? And the people I do talk in front of don't care ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Charlie

    I'll have to disagree about the capitalization. I think you definitely need to capitialize the first letter of every stanza, plus whenever you begin a new sentence, but don't capitalize ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Dear Holly...

    First off, this is a really neat idea. And you have really pretty handwriting. :D Second, and more importantly, the poem: obviously I can't totally understand the poem because I've ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    This time last dad was getting all angry and everything. I mean, you could tell things were going to get violent. And he started hitting Mom and I just...left. Got ...

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    Huh. If she were the principal at my school, about half the year would be suspended. Still, I think it's fairly ridiculous.

    Aug 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Aren't you too young to be drinking?

    Aug 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eaves and Shoulders

    Wow. This is great . First of all, there is an utter lack of spelling and grammatical errors, which made for a very enjoyable read. And secondly, the whole thing ...

    Aug 27, 2006


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy