-
Re: Character Answer Game
I like Rumpelstiltskin, where a little midget suddenly shows up and helps the heroine out of an awful situation. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Though I would rather my savior be ...
Sep 6, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Just finished The Red Tent by Anita Diamant and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury in the last two days...trying to get the last of these library books finished up before ...
Sep 5, 2006 -
Re: Looking for opinions
As to the image, I think the father's narrative is woven amazingly well between son's reaction. I can see it well enough; and both characters outward action/aspect is vivid and ...
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: Steve Irwin dead at age 44.
And of course it's very rare and everything for a stingray's sting to be fatal...some luck. And doesn't he have kids? This makes me sad...
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: All Sudoku Scores Will Be Cleared
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Haha. Just kidding. I had just messed up on one of the puzzles too, so it won't be so bad.
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: My Sister's Keeper
^ Yeah, the characters bothered me too somtimes, backgroundbob. And the ending...I kinda wish it was the sister they had killed off. She, in my opinion, deserved to die. She ...
Sep 4, 2006 -
Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp
Nice job, Imp! Congrats! :D
Sep 3, 2006 -
Re: I'm new..:))
Hi, triple_blaze, and welcome! Feel free to PM me if you need anything!
Sep 3, 2006 -
Re: Panic! At The Disco
I sat through three hours of MTV to watch these boys at the VMAs. And they got best video of the year! And Brendon sat a seat away from Paris ...
Sep 3, 2006 -
Re: Hallo
Hi, Jessica, and welcome to YWS! PM me if you have any questions or want someone to critique your work. Also, you might be interested in checking out the historical ...
Sep 3, 2006 -
Re: Audition!
I'm doing a great piece from All's Well. It's short, but our director only wants a minute. Then my sung selection is from Phantom (of course). Of course. :D
Sep 1, 2006 -
Re: Audition!
Break a leg!! I hope you do well and get the part. :D
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: 'Round I Go
Welcome, Alexandria! PM me if you have any questions or just need someone to review your work! :D
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Words from Patton
So true, Snoink. Back towards the beginning of the summer I was outlining like crazy, then kept hitting blocks where I couldn't think of what should come next. The solution? ...
Aug 31, 2006 -
Re: Constructing an outline?
Woot! That was the PM from me. XD Um, yeah. So this was/is very helpful. I've tried storyboard outlining and regular outlining, and now I've outlined the first sixteen chapters; ...
Aug 31, 2006
