User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Imp! Happy Birthday to you! *throws confetti*

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You mean like eight hours of sleep? Oh no. Much less than that, most nights. More like five hours. But let's see, that's one hour worrying and about half an ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sheets of Cloud Juice Slide Over the Factory

    Sheets of Cloud Juice Slide Over the Factory Umbrellas twirl beneath a darkened sky Silver machines sing and whistle in time. The wind blows harshly and the raindrops fly The ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Well! It seems as though you've already gotten a big welcome. See how nice we all are here? :D Feel free to PM me with any questions.

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    pencil

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    scale

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    blood

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm going to be a wimp and make tons of excuses: -I just started high school and have a bushel of homework every night -I'm working on a novel at ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Welcome to YWS! I think you'll find everything to your liking...feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want someone to review something you've written! I ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Welcome to YWS! If you need anything or would like someone to review your work, just send me a PM! Looking forward to seeing your work around here. --Cassandra

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Welcome to YWS! I look forward to seeing your work around the site, so if you have any questions or want any reviews, just send me a PM! :D

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hit there, and welcome to YWS! PM me with any questions or if you just want someone to review your work! See you around...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing An Outline

    I've done some really detailed outlining, planning out each scene and what will happen in it, and I've also tried storyboard outlining. The detailed outlining gave the best results, but ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't have my picture taken that often, actually. I cant imagine why, but photographers are bit leery of a guy with an eyebrow ring... --Zadkhiel Are you an early ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Hope to see your some of your work around the site soon, and feel free to PM me with any questions or if you ...

    Sep 7, 2006


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality