User avatar

Cassandra

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Invisible Man by...somebody. I don't have the book in front of me, so I can't check at the moment.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Toujours Nuit~1400 words

    Things You Did Right Lumière finally persuaded the enthusiastic man to leave, as the show would be starting any minute and he wanted no distractions. As the usher paced away ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    Where are all these members coming in so fast from? Are we going to be able to tell who the 1500th member is? I truly think we should throw a ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter 5 Opening Proving Difficult...

    Well, it looks okay to me, and I actually like the dialouge, but I haven't read The Chair, so what do I know? But yeah. My chapter five is killing ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Awww. Poor Sirius! I'm really hating your main character too! And...James wasn't a seeker. He was a chaser. The movies just messed it up. But I'm probably the only Harry ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lolita

    It seems I beat you, Cassandra :-) It would seem so. :D I shall add this book to my ever growing reading list.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lady and the Unicorn - REVISED (see second page)

    Such an enjoyable read. This has a fantasy, magical feel to it because of the unicorn, but at the same time it's so eerie and mysterious. I can't wait to ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lolita

    What is Lolita about, very generally speaking? ^ Aye, I'd like to know, too. It's obviously very good if everyone likes it so much but...what's the story about?

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    Hi, and welcome to YWS! You look like you've already been writing for a while...what genre do you like the most? If you have any questions whatsoever, feel free to ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Development

    #1 I love your avvie, and #2 WOW. Great site. *Adds to favorites* This'll take me a while to complete, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it. Thanks so ...

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you organize your music library?

    Playlists. There's the purchased playlist and Playlist 1, which is nice, calm songs, and Playlist 2, which is upbeat and inspiring songs, then my Best Songs playlist, and a Working ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Madame Clarinet

    Fantastic. I too love the description--the "dress", her silver buttons. Very cool. Would be looked at totally differnt if not for the title. XD Nice work. :D

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I had to say "never really thought about it", because I don't know. I just...do. It's like, I can't imagine myself not a writer. It's so weird.

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Hey! We're always glad to have new people join the site. What kind of stuff do you usually write? If you have any questions or want your work critiqued, just ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I knocked that kid out cold who kept bragging about what he did with my little sister before the school dance. End of story. --Charlie Do you get sick easily/often? ...

    Sep 21, 2006


By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach.
— Winston Churchill