User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    white

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    brawl

    Sep 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Song titles--will italics work? Because I do have all the titles in italics on Word...the slantiness just got kind of lost on the transfer over here... *Makes mental note of ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Panic! At The Disco Best known for their cabaret-esque hit, “I Write Sins Not Tragedies”, Panic! At The Disco have been dabbling in a kind of genre-blending few have experimented ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

    I've been meaning to read this for sometime--there's a poster for the movie in my English class, plus it's by Palahniuk, an author from whom Panic! At The Disco gets ...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hola! PM me if you have any questions, kay? ;) I look forward to seeing your work around...

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown to 1500 Members!

    Oh my good golly gosh, we're at 1500!!! *Blows party blower* *Throws confetti* *Dances*

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    Jeez, I'll be happy just to get to 500...You're rather scary soemtimes, Snoink. But we love you anyway. *Hugs*

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Being Critical

    When I post up stories on YWS, what I am posting it for is not because I'm worried about the grammar. I am wondering about your impressions of the characters. ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Has Ari lost her marbles?

    Well. If I had puked my brains out in the morning, I would definitely be staying home. But then, I don't have perfect attendance. And though I get all A's, ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    And...James wasn't a seeker. He was a chaser. The movies just messed it up. But I'm probably the only Harry Potter freak on here that will notice it, so it's ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lady and the Unicorn - REVISED (see second page)

    I dunno. The whole "I caught you" thing just seemed kind of sudden for some reason...? I'm not really sure. Maybe if you said something when Eleanor first started to ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When I can figure out how to do the steps the right way, my math homework is actually pretty enjoyable and calming. It's nice when there's one set answer and ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Welcome! As for you writing not being of a high enough standard--hey, we're all here to improve, and help each other as best we can. If you look at the ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You mean like there are all these spikey wall things closing in on all sides? Yeah. A lot like that, sometimes. --Zadkhiel When you find yourself doodling idly, what do ...

    Sep 25, 2006


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre