User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    guardian

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: "The Real World"

    Mmm. Well I'll tell people about it if they ask, you know? But most don't. Plus I always feel kind of silly and stupid telling people I'm writing a makes ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    overseer

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    backgroundbob--Do I want to know...? ;)

    Oct 1, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Aye, that's better. I think the best part about it is the changed title. The former title confused me since the story didn't seem to go with the title. ^_^ ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! And... I'll have to jump on the bandwagon and say cool avvie. Yay Kermit! PM me if you need anything, kay? ;)

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: My Dating Experiences Episode #2

    This would be better kept in a blog. Ditto. >.< And I don't blame the girl for not replying to you: who wants to be told they're only liked for ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Grammar and facts have been EDITED, the actual story not so much. XD Thanks to everyone above for reading and replying! Comments and suggestions still welcome...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    My puppy!!!!!!1!!!!1!!!one!one! And! My shoes... Hee hee...[/randomness]

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pimple

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Can we bring back "You earned x points?" in the literary forums? I second that. It's kinda annoying how you see how many points you lost in the randomness/word play/ ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pores

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    From the Comments/Suggestions thread: Is it possible to put something like "Last 100 Posts" on the site, like there was on TSR? I mean, I love the "View Posts Since ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    ^ It's adorable!!

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Gosh Darn G'morning

    I can't wait to see some of your work... PM me if you have any questions or want a critique, kay? ;)

    Sep 29, 2006


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault