User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I keep them if they're pretty, or if the person wrote a nice message. --Zadkhiel Most of the time, I chuck them straight in the garbage, or else they sit ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Digital. It's a whole lot more convenient, but I don't take pictures that much. --Charlie My brother's digital camera. He leaves that thing lying around even more than his ipod, ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations.

    Hi there, and welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me with any questions, and enjoy yourself! :D --Cass

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fiction

    I don't think this is the right place for this: Other Fiction, along with the other Literary Forums, is for completed stories, unless they are novels, and in that case, ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken Little

    Just was once your typical, ordinary teenage boy Just? Did you mean "Jude"? He has his click of friends, You changed tenses in this sentence (had), and I think it's ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Swamp

    Your description is superb; I can definitely picture this scene. I think you should add more background on the man, mostly because I'm confused about where and why he lives ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It won't kill anyone

    To echo everyone else, I like the idea behind this, of everything being related and intertwined! Of coarse, there were rumours that it was another terrorist attack, but these were ...

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 It kind of looks like a placeholder, like you're wondering what to put there or you're busy searching for an image you like. ;)

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Maybe A Miracle by Brian Strausse, I believe. I heard about it in Writer's Digest, but so far, I'm not impressed.

    Mar 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Feathers

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Kiss by Kathryn Harrison

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Plane ((Erm...I assume that's a plane or jet of some sort? Don't laugh at me. XD))

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: [edited to remove personal information]

    Welcome to YWS! I'm learning Spanish in school, but I'm nowhere near fluent, unfortunately. Still, it's fun! Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or need ...

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here...

    Hello, and welcome to YWS! What sort of stuff do you like to write? Feel free to PM me with any questions, and have fun! :D --Cass

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Hee hee. 'Twas intense, guys. I can't wait to see what the mascot will look like!

    Mar 14, 2007


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain