User avatar

Cassandra

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Word Too Far

    So intense! I like how you start every chapter (so far) with just a "he" or "she", so we don't know who it is at first. Very cool. Mmm. I ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    hide ((to hide, to lock up...hey, they're close. :) ))

    Oct 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Well, I just figured out what I'll be writing about last night, but I've been bookmarking some sites for research today, plus I signed up. I'm so excited! Mostly I ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    prison

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    institution

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    closet

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    cabinet

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I've just signed up. :D I'm CassandraJ on NaNo, if anyone's remotely interested. Yay! I'm all excited now. Off to do some research!

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Infant

    That was interesting. It would seem that fathers have no excuse for avoiding dirty diapers, because they are just as capable as women! :D

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Mmm. Who's Grey? Just a random character or...? I'm confused. :( And if I may ask: why is your main character in Hufflepuff? She doesn't seem particularly loyal... :)

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Why do you need a 'view last 100 posts' thing? We already have a 'view all new posts' thing here, which is much better (it can show more than 100 ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Watch out Jack!

    *Watches the race, transfixed, and grabs a bucket of popcorn* :shock:

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    obstruction

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ink

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    Gah! *Pulls out hair* I can't make up my mind whether I want to do it or not. I think it'd be fun, and a really good thing to try, ...

    Oct 2, 2006


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken