User avatar

Cassandra

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like to think there is, but sometimes you just can't know, can you? It's a bit depressing to think that there's no answer to all of our questions, but ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I need more help plotting >< (Yes, I'm plotting a head of time) I at least have to outline an over view, otherwise, I'll get stuck at one point and ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Mmm. Who's Grey? Just a random character or...? I'm confused. And if I may ask: why is your main character in Hufflepuff? She doesn't seem particularly loyal... Random character, but ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    amaranthine ((Of course not! It's all for the points, silly! Though I still seem to have a very little number of those...;)))

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    perpetual (500 posts! Woo hoo! :D)

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    consistent

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    monotonous

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    homely

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    paisano

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    slave

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    peasant

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    harvester

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    lynching

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    kill

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    capture

    Oct 3, 2006


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf