User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    software

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    lines

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    I used to play it more often than I do currently--it sucks up a lot of your time, plus I'm not allowed to get any of the expanision packs (takes ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Mmm. PM me if you've got any questions, kay? Have some chocolate? --Cassandra

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    1/10 Your link isn't working right. :(

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Mmm. Probably characterization, conflict, or dialouge. But I didn't pick the plot/narrative/conflict option because I can never develop an entire plot, so...XD

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: The Color Thesaurus

    Woah. :shock: This will be sooo handy. Thanks, CL!

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to write chapters...

    Gah. Why couldn't I find this when I went through all the Writing Tips stuff last night? Thanks, Snoink. :)

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    The first one get my vote. Great imagery.

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm just going to add, like, EVERYONE who's posted their names on NaNo as my writing buddies, kay? So don't be alarmed if it says you're friends with some weird ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    oodles

    Oct 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Manger Maigre

    Ummm...*Feels embarrassed* I just discovered that I had a draft of a short little crit for this in my folder from a month or so ago...but hey, better late than ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Breast Implants Save Lives

    Nice. XD

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Is Better Than Writers Digest!

    Bwahahahahaha! We shall slowly take over the cyber world! :P

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Changes You'd Like To See At YWS

    Thanks so much for taking our ideas into consideration, Nate. I love YWS, Yes I do! I love YWS, How 'bout you?! :D

    Oct 3, 2006


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher