User avatar

Cassandra

  • Randomosity Re: Happy B_day Areida!

    Happy Birthday, Ari! May all your wishes come true! :D

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    orderly

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    scales

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Guess what? FREAK sucks.

    It looks good, actually. I think there's a few extra adjectives in the first paragraph...maybe go through and see which ones are necessary and which ones aren't? Other than that, ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    worm

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member 10/8 - 10/21: Myth

    Congrats, Myth! 'Tis well deserved! :D

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Synonyms

    structured

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Jell-O ^How do you figure...? XD

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Mmm. Well, the dance studio I had been going to for some six years suddenly got a new owner. And she was kind of evil and stuff. I really didn't ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    DBQs should die. Right now. *Slams fist down on table* Welcome to YWS, Max! PM me if you have any questions whatsoever! I look forward to seeing your work around ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    ^ Pretty shoes. I took pointe for one year, before I stopped dancing. It was fun. If I may ask, which one's Est and which one's Acy? ;)

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Snoink's Nightmare

    Oh wow. I read this thread, then two minutes later, there that creepy lady was, staring back at me from the banner bar. I almost died. :shock:

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    longitude ^Ugh. I had a science test yesterday. All that studying is still having an effect on my brain...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Why Grammar Counts

    I got this in a chain email thing once: An English professor wrote the words, "A woman without her man is nothing," on the blackboard and directed the students to ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    I haven't played for a while, but I really love sims. I have more fun making houses and people then actually using them though! Me too. I've never actually seen ...

    Oct 7, 2006


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton