User avatar

Cassandra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs

    Perhaps it's just my computer, but I just made a post, the one in which I quote Max McKali, and it somehow put my post...before Bob's and Max's? Um, what? ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    I've never seen this movie, but I will always remember this quote: last year, in my Spanish class, my teacher and one of my classmates were "fencing" with a pointing ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    conversation

    Oct 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    question: if i register to do the NaNoWriMo thing, do i have to use my real name? idk why, i just don't like attaching my name to things. ^ Nope. ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    yellow

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    pool

    Oct 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    So far, I have the first five chapters outlined, plus an idea of my main characters. Unfortunately, none of them have names. I have lists of possible names on their ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing critiques -How do I?

    Pick a piece and read through it. I like to have either a notebook and pen or a word document handy. That way I can make a note of things ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    ocean

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I've never written a prologue in my life, but I'm planning on having one for my NaNo. I don't much like prologues either: I tend to just skim through them, ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Detention

    XD All together like this, it's fantastic. I love the ending too. Bradley. Haha. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    water

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I don't think it has so much to do with age as it does how much you work on it. People who write more often and strive to challenge and ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    wet

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bradley the Tissue

    This was a pleasurable read. It was something I might expect to stumble upon in a Shel Silverstein book. Shel Silverstein--exactly! Enjoyable read, Snoink. Yayness for limerick-ness!

    Oct 8, 2006


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon