-
Re: Just another new kid.
I get to be the first one to greet you. Yay! Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need any critiques! -Cass
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle
Yes. Tweens. Or teenies. Wannabe teens, who think this kind of thing is cool. XD
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Watch out Jack!
this exact moment, Jack's post count is "4444". Yes, I'm easily amused. O.o
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, for the third or fourth time now...some easy, enjoyable reading during these times of stress...:D
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle
*dies* I couldn't get past the first ten lines or so. It was that bad. I hate chat speak. Hate, as in, "I'm going to kill this thing dead with ...
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Creative Writing Class
Aye. Feel free to use my stuff, even though you're probably not planning on it and everything of mine is too long anyway. XD If you do use my stuff, ...
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Fand-tastic!
Band geeks, UNITE! =) I play the saxomaphone...and yes, that IS how it is spelled. Or you could just call it the sax. O.O And don't complain. I'm five feet ...
Oct 16, 2006 -
Re: Bum-Bum-Duuuh
That's cool that you entered, even if you didn't win. I also just got that issue. I just started getting Writer's Digest this year, but I don't think I'll subscribe ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Untitled
I know what you mean about making it original, but swearing definitely isn't the way to do it. A few are okay, but other than that, it just weighs the ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?
I FINALLY stopped procrastinating today (at least for a little while ;) ) and got some stuff done--first eleven chapters outlined, plus I have an idea of what's coming. Hooray!
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: What makes your story so original?
I think it's probably my plots that make my writing different--I don't particularly like plotting, but I don't generally write in the well-worn rut of fantasy/magic/whatever. I also try to ...
Oct 14, 2006 -
Re: The Story
Interesting idea. A story written by a man who was assassinated? This could be a difficult one in plot terms, surely an experianced assassin would...well, check the corpse, feel for ...
Oct 13, 2006 -
Re: The Story
I would definitely like to see more of this. It sounds unique; I haven't read anything similar to this, anyway. It would be interesting to see what you do with ...
Oct 13, 2006 -
Re: A really rough start... But would you read it if refined.
Aye. People certainly do mature as they get older, and they also write about different things. But is their writing really better because of that? Is it not just in ...
Oct 13, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
banausic
Oct 13, 2006
